Saturday, July 18, 2009

Free marketing research tool on LinkedIn

Today I found another yet FREE and valuable social media tool. Only this one isn't just to help with a job search marketing campaign, but it's to track the ROI of your social media efforts on LinkedIn.
Wow - did you know you can track who visited your LinkedIn profile by going to the Profile views on the right side of your home page?
I saw that 7 people had visited my profile yesterday, and three of them were from companies I applied to for open positions. The others were in the career coaching area so I guess my social media efforts in helping others is getting notice, too.
So make use of the page view tool on LinkedIn and either do more of the same or kick it in high gear.
You can shout all you want, but if you fall in the forest, will anybody hear you?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Posted via email from vickie_smith's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment