Friday, June 26, 2009

saywow certificate 6x8


saywow certificate 6x8
Originally uploaded by vickie_smith

While I'm busy conducting my job search, I've also been freelancing as a marketing consultant - helping small businesses bring clarity to their marketing communications and developing their marketing plans. I am most happy when I can help people figure out their AUDIENCES or markets and who they now do business with and who they want to do business with, by identifying their unique VALUE they bring. THEN I can MARKET it! :)

UNTIL I get a job in a marketing department for a small to mid-sized company, with the UNIQUE skill set of a Project Management Professional!

1 comment:

  1. When you're company is ready to jump into social media marketing 1000 google plus followers, a social media marketing company is what you need.

    ReplyDelete