Friday, May 15, 2009

Need some help prepping for the PMP exam? Check out these tools...

I am so glad I found this website, as I prepare for my PMP exam on the 20th...

http://www.donkim.info/PMPCertPrep/

It's for the 3rd edition, so get it while it's HOT!

Don's spreadsheets for inputs, outputs, tools and techniques put it all in such a great easy to digest format for me.

I used it to create my OWN spreadsheet, with 9 worksheets for each knowledge area,

and you can begin to really see how everything is intertwined, and one output becomes the next one's input.

The website has some great tools, including reference sheets for audits, the application process, etc.

So, voila, there you have it. Let me know what >you< think. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Vickie,

    I'm so glad my site was helpful to you and you have a wonderful blog site. Good luck with the exam and I'm sure you will do well!

    ReplyDelete