Tuesday, February 17, 2009



Advertising After The Real Digital Revolution

This is a great article that discusses the new digital landscape of advertising. No one can escape it, not even businesses, who must embrace it to reach out to us, as we are now choosing the content we watch, read and watch. Just wait, smellovision.
I thought back to the days of studying Consumer Behavior at Baruch College. One exercise was to collect print ads from magazines and show how they try to motivate the buyer and induce a purchase. I can hardly remember ever seeing a website listed in the ads, and now I don't think there would be one without it.

Companies need to have deeper conversations with consumers, and in today's ever busying world, I don't think there's a way to NOT try to induce a visit to a website for a deeper conversation.
See my post on this article on TalentZoo:

No comments:

Post a Comment